It's been a while.
After a long pause, I'm finally back behind the microphone.
In this personal episode, I share where I've been, why I stepped away, and what life has been teaching me over the past year.
Although my endometriosis and adenomyosis remain in remission, I found myself navigating an unexpected injury, long COVID, and a season that invited me to slow down, reflect, and realign with what matters most.
During that time, I discovered that healing isn't simply about restoring the body, it's about listening to the messages beneath it.
In this episode I talk about:
-
Why I became quieter and what I've learned from the pause.
-
My ongoing health journey and why I never lost faith in my body's ability to heal.
-
The profound role emotions have played throughout my own recovery.
-
Why journaling continues to be one of the most powerful healing tools I know.
-
The "If...When...Then" trap (IWT Trap) that quietly keeps so many people waiting to live.
-
The evolution of my work beyond endometriosis into the world of The Emotionologist®.
-
An exciting introduction to two new communities: The EndoBoss® Club and The Emotionologist® Studio - opening soon.
If you've ever felt life pulling you into a new chapter, even when you weren't ready, this conversation is for you.
Sometimes the greatest transformations don't happen when we're pushing harder.
They happen when we pause long enough to hear what our emotions have been trying to tell us all along.
Thank you for being here, and it's good to be back.
Wendy K Laidlaw
The Emotionologist®, Founder Heal Endometriosis Naturally & EndoBoss®
-----------------------------------------------
https://WendyKLaidlaw.com - Download your Free Emotionologist Report "The 7 Hidden Patterns That Keep Strong People Stuck"
https://HealEndometriosisNaturally.com - Download your FREE "Top 5 Quick Start Tips".
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About Wendy K Laidlaw - The Emotionologist®
Wendy K Laidlaw is The Emotionologist®, multi-international best-selling author, online educator and founder of Heal Endometriosis Naturally and EndoBoss®.
Through her work, Wendy explores the powerful connection between our emotions, emotional patterns, nervous system and physical wellbeing, helping women learn how to recognise, understand and translate what their emotions may be trying to communicate.
Wendy explores emotional healing, journaling, self-discovery, sensitivity as a strength, the mind-body connection and what can happen when we begin to get unstuck, Make A Move, UnBlock Emotional Blocks and reconnect with our authentic creative selves through Unleash Your Inner Picasso® programs.
Subscribe for conversations about emotional wellbeing, personal growth, sensitivity, creativity, the mind-body connection and becoming more fully YOU.
#TheEmotionologist #EmotionalWellbeing #MindBodyConnection #EndoBoss #EmotionalHealing #WendyKLaidlaw #Endometriosis
Check out this episode from Heal Endometriosis Naturally With Wendy K Laidlaw!
No comments:
Post a Comment